GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit Granola Biscuits.
You can have Fruit Granola Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Granola Biscuits
- It's 120 g of flour.
- It's 100 g of fruit granola.
- It's 70 g of Margarine.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of Molasses to taste.
Fruit Granola Biscuits instructions
- Put flour and fruit granola into a bowl and mix them..
- Put the margarine, honey, water, baking soda and molasses into a small bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well. Pour onto the granola mixture, mix together and make into a small balls..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Put the balls in the tray and flatten them to about 2mm thick with your hand, keeping a roughly circular shape. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack..
- Note: I use sweet fruit granola, if yours is not sweet at all, add sugar or honey to taste..