GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Dried Fruit Scones with Olive Oil.
You can cook Dried Fruit Scones with Olive Oil using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dried Fruit Scones with Olive Oil
- It's 100 g of flour.
- You need 80 g of strong flour.
- It's 50 g of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of rum-soaked dried fruits.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 70 ml of Milk.
- You need 30 ml of Olive oil.
Dried Fruit Scones with Olive Oil instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Put all the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder into a bowl and mix together well. Add the rum dried fruits into the bowl and mix..
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl and slowly pour it into the main mixture along with the milk, and mix well. Then pour in the olive oil and mix to make the dough..
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out the dough with a tablespoon, about golf ball size, and put it on the sheet. Lightly press flat with the back of the spoon..
- Bake for 15 min until the surface turns golden brown and remove to a cooling rack..