GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Chilled Tropical Fruits / Loy Kaew.
You can cook Chilled Tropical Fruits / Loy Kaew using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilled Tropical Fruits / Loy Kaew
- It's 500 grams of marain plums i use today ,every sweet and sour taste tropical fruits can do.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of sugar syrups.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 of jasmine flowers,today i dont have ,just skip it.
- It's pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small size iced cube.
- You need 4 of serving glass.
- Prepare 4 of strawberry for decoration.
Chilled Tropical Fruits / Loy Kaew step by step
- Mix sugar syrup with honey,salt ,stir add some iced and bring this to chilled in refrigerator while preparing fruits...add clean jasmine in this step to make little scent to syrups.
- Peel fruit,today i use marian plum ,this can be mango,lychee etc..
- Slice to prefer pieces.
- Add to chilled syrups bowl,mix well.
- To serve ,serve in chilled glass,top with iced.
- decorate with fresh strawberry.