GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Passion fruit creamy tarts. This passion fruit tart is one of my all-time favorite desserts. It's like a lemon tart (or lemon meringue pie) but better. The tart crust has a lighter, airier texture than most because of the long creaming time.
With passion fruit jam and fresh. These Passion Fruit Tarts is rich and creamy, with a light fruity taste that whispers of warm afternoons and island vacations, but with a white chocolate finish that brings your feet back down to the ground. For the syrup, halve passion fruit and spoon out pulp and heat with sugar and orange juice in a saucepan. You can have Passion fruit creamy tarts using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Passion fruit creamy tarts
- Prepare 1 packages of maria cookies (graham).
- It's 1/2 of butter bar cutted in cubes.
- Prepare 14 of passion fruit pulp.
- It's 4 of egg yolks.
- It's 2 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vainilla extract.
- It's 4 of egg whites.
- You need 1 1/4 of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
To serve, cut tart into pieces and arrange on plates and sprinkle with pastry crumbs and drizzle with passion fruit syrup. If desired, garnish with whipped cream. This passion fruit tart is one such dessert. To create the passion fruit pulp, halve passion fruits and scrape the all the pulp, seeds and juice into a sieve over a bowl.
Passion fruit creamy tarts instructions
- Pre heat your oven at 350°.
- In a food procesor crumble the cookies. In a bowl mix it with the room temperature butter and 1/4 cup of sugar until mixed..
- Expand your cookie mixture in a pie pan and pinch it with a fork. Bake until golden. Let it chill.
- In a pot in med. Temp. Heat your passion frui pulp when starts boiling add 1/2 cup of sugar. Until jam consistency.
- Add the egg yolks one by one and keep stiring. Separate half a cup aside. And the other part blend it..
- Strain your mixture and pour y again in the pot. Add 1 by 1 the condensed milk (I tend to use less quantity because i like it really sour).
- Stir the mix until starts to boil. Add the mix into the cookie mix already baked..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Or until top is golden and the texture when pinched with a toothpick is creamier. Chill it fo 30 mins in the refrigerator.
- With the remaining egg whites beat it until they reach meringue and add thbremaining sugarblittle by little. Then the vanilla.
- Fill yor pastry sleeve with the meringue and decorate lraving a 2inches R. Circle in the middle..
- Add the remaining passion fruit jam that was set aside in the middle circle. Flam your meringue until light gold and crispy..
- Cut and enjoy!!.
Serve with whipped cream or creme fraiche on top. For the cream, let the mascarpone warm to room temperature before putting it into a bowl with the double cream and icing sugar. To serve, simply cut the coconut tart into wedges and place on a serving plate with a spoonful of the passion fruit cream. There were chocolate tarts and passionfruit tarts on the menu. Surprise surprise, I was all over the The filling is creamy and rich with its custard base, but light and refreshing at the same time, due to I loveeee passion fruit.