GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
My Fruit Salad Fluff.
You can have My Fruit Salad Fluff using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Fruit Salad Fluff
- It's 1 box of Large jello vanilla instant pudding DRY mix.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Pears-drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced peaches-drained.
- You need 1 can of Diced pineapples-reserve some juice- the ones that come in pineapple juice NOT heavy syrup.
- You need 1 jar of no stem maraschino cherries-reserve juice and slice them in half.
- You need 3 small of cool whip containers.
- You need As needed of crushed pralines or pecans.
- It's 1 cup of as needed Graham cracker chunks- you can do more or less.
- You need 1 can of Fruit cocktail- pick out the pears because they are hard! And use the regular can of pears above all drained.
- You need 1 of Optional: crushed pecans, pralines, raisins, etc I use pralines and the crushed Graham crackers.
My Fruit Salad Fluff instructions
- Mix the cool whips, and large box of vanilla pudding mix together..
- Then add-some of the cherry and pineapple juices to the CW/Pudding mix, and stir..
- Then add the graham cracker pieces, then add the can fruits. Mix it all up. Cover, and let it sit in fridge overnight. (the longer it sits in fridge, the better it is:).
- Another tip: you can also add sliced bananas. But i recommend only to add them to your actual serving the day of! Not in the bowl of the whole mix. You can also add other fruits like mandarin, strawberries, granola if you don't like graham crackers..