GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit pizza. The time-saving secret behind this beautiful fruit pizza is a crust made from Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, and the wow factor comes from the rainbow of fresh fruit. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party.
A cookie dough crust, cream cheese filling, and fruit topping. Tip: For a quick crust, use one package of ready made sugar cookie dough rolled out to fit a pizza pan. Use an assortment of fresh fruit such as bananas, peaches, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and strawberries. You can cook Fruit pizza using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit pizza
- It's of crust.
- You need 1 packages of slice and bake sugar cookie.
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
- You need 2 of kiwi.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- It's 1 small of jar apple jelly.
A fruit pizza is a glorified cookie cake—but one that's a little easier to justify. Instead of highly processed frosting and sprinkles, the sugar cookie base is coated in a thin layer of a lightly sweetened cream cheese filling and piled with delicious fruits. The cookie itself is crisp on the outside but exceptionally tender on the inside (thanks to milk in the dough), and a combination of vanilla and almond extracts give the cookie a delightfully bright and familiar sugar cookie flavor. Guy's caramel apple flatbread pizza is a kid-friendly, simply delicious dessert.
Fruit pizza step by step
- Slice cookie dough thin and place closely but not over lapping on pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minute's.
- Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Set aside while cookie crust cools completely..
- When cookie is completely cooled spread cream cheese evenly to edges..
- Top with fruit.
- Warm a few spoonfuls of apple jelly and drizzle over the top.
Ree's Mini Fruit Pizzas These individual pizzas have a golden cookie crust and are topped with sweet marshmallow. Fruit Pizza - perfectly easy to make yet it's always a showstopper that's sure to impress, both in flavor and presentation. It's brimming with fresh and luscious flavor, and boasting of such beautiful natural colors. Try these other fruit pizza favorites: Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas and Brownie Fruit Pizzas. To get started, lightly grease a round pizza pan with non-stick spray.