GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Colorful Fruit and Veggie Rainbow. RainbowLearning presents learning the colors of the rainbow with real fruits and vegetables. Learn the names of fruits and vegetables. A fun mix of colored carrots to brighten your table and entertain your kids.
The fruits and vegetables come in all colors. Can't get kids to eat their fruits and veggies? These bright and colorful salads will do the trick! You can have Colorful Fruit and Veggie Rainbow using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Colorful Fruit and Veggie Rainbow
- You need 1 of Strawberry slices.
- Prepare 1 of Watermelon slices.
- Prepare 1 of Cantaloupe slices.
- You need 1 of Baby Carrots.
- You need 1 of Pineapple slices.
- It's 1 of Kiwi slices.
- You need 1 of Honey Dew slices.
- Prepare 1 of Blueberries.
- You need 1 of Purple Seedless Grapes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ranch Dip.
- Prepare 1 cup of Homemade fruit dip.
- It's 1 of Homemade Fruit Dip you will need.
- Prepare 4 oz of whipping cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cool whip.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1/2 packages of of a box of vanilla instant pudding.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Marshmallow cream.
- It's 2 of small white condiment containers for the clouds.
Kids and adults alike sometimes struggle to make healthy snack decisions. Instead of reaching for chips or pretzels again, serve up some nutritious fruits and veggies. These salads are so fun and different. Colorful fruits and vegetables provide essential nutrients.
Colorful Fruit and Veggie Rainbow instructions
- Cut & slice the fruit up except the blueberries, grapes and baby carrots.
- Layer the fruit and veggies according to the colors of the rainbow. Reds, oranges, yellow, greens, blue & purple! You can always add more fruits & veggies to make your rainbow have more variety..
- Add any kind of ranch you like to one of the white condiment containers. Place it on the bottom end of the rainbow to look like a cloud..
- To make the homemade fruit dip you add the whipping cream cheese, powdered sugar, instant vanilla pudding, cool whip & marshmallow cream all together. Mix well. Place in a white condiment container for the last cloud cup on the other end of the rainbow! EAT AND ENJOY!!!!.
Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. A rainbow assortment of fruits and vegetables will give your body the full spectrum of compounds and nutrients it needs to fight off disease and build immunity. Beautiful, healthy, whole fruit and veggie rainbow popsicles. They have no artificial food dyes or added sweeteners. The rainbow layers are made simply with blended whole fruit and veggies, just like a layered smoothie.