GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Waffles with dried fruits and cinnamon. Enjoy these waffles spiced with cinnamon, apples, and dried fruits. Remove cinnamon stick; set aside and keep warm. These fruit bread waffles are so easy to make!
Great with butter and maple syrup. In medium bowl, beat eggs until thick, add milk and oil. Add dry ingredients, mix until smooth. You can have Waffles with dried fruits and cinnamon using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Waffles with dried fruits and cinnamon
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried fruits (grapes, berries) or whatever you have.
- You need 1 of waffles maker.
- You need 1 of pancake syrup.
- It's 1 of fresh strawberries and pineapple.
Make waffles in a hot waffle iron according to. Adding sugar and cinnamon to the batter helps make these waffles plenty tasty without the aid of maple syrup. If you like those cinnamon waffles from the frozen food department of the grocery store, you'll love these! I developed this recipe because I don't care for syrup.
Waffles with dried fruits and cinnamon step by step
- Preheat the waffles maker.
- Mix dry ingredients and add it to the liquid ingredients in a bowl and well until smooth mixture.
- Pour it into your waffles maker and put dried fruits on top.
- After its ready put it in a plate with syrup and fresh fruits.
Cinnamon Oatmeal Blender Waffles: The Best Waffle Recipe. According to my husband waffles are one of those things that you either do right, or do Meanwhile, measure oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into the blender. Pre-heat the waffle iron and brush both sides with melted butter. HI Susan, I think it would be wonderful with savoury breakfast toppings. I recenlty had a regular waffle with roasted tomatoes, bacon, egg and.