GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Taisen's Mini Fruit Pies. Mini Fruit Pies with applesauce in the crust! Still, mini pies have their merits. They are convenient in group settings (slicing is rendered unnecessary) and they allow for a greater range of choice with a fraction of the work.
Mini versions of your favorite pie! So cute, so easy - and of course, so delicious! The sky's the limit with how many ways you can customize these pies. You can have Taisen's Mini Fruit Pies using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taisen's Mini Fruit Pies
- You need 1 box of of pre made pie crusts or you can make your own.
- It's 1 can of of any variety and flavor fruit ( apple, cherry, blueberry, strawberry, blackberry , etc ) or you can make fresh.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of flour for rolling out dough ( maybe less as I didn't measure it , just put enough I needed to make sure it didn't stick to anything ).
- You need 5 tsp of brown sugar if desired for apple filling ( u can add more or less ).
- It's 3 tsp of cinnamon if desired for apple filling ( more or less depending on your preferences ).
- Prepare 5 tsp of sugar for blueberry and cherry filling if desired ( again more or less depending on preferences ).
- It's 1 of egg for egg wash.
- Prepare 1 of water for egg wash.
- You need 1 of circle shape or you can free hand it with a knife. I used a top of a frosting container.
Change up the filling and try using other fruit like peach, or blueberry. If using a square pan, use a square biscuit or cookie cutter to cut the dough to fit the pan. If using a mini-muffin pan, use round cutters or a glass turned upside down. Entenmann's - Box of Mini Apple Pies and Box of Mini Cherry Pies.
Taisen's Mini Fruit Pies instructions
- If your using pre made pie crust, set it out at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Cover your workspace with some flour. Roll out one of the pie crusts. I made mine a bit bigger to get more out of it..
- Using a round cookie cutter, other object round or free hand cut circles out of the dough. If you don't cut all the way through, take a knife and carefully finish it..
- Spray your cupcake tin with cooking spray so they don't stick or you can use oil and flour..
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Make your egg wash with 1 egg and water. Mix well.
- Place the circles in the cupcake pan. Press firmly but don't pack it in to hard..
- In a bowl, add the fruit filling of your choice and any extra cinnamon or sugar or anything else you want. Mix well. Add this into the cups, but don't over fill. As you can see, I over filled but I liked them just fine !.
- Now, taking the extra dough from the first pie crust, put it back into a ball shape, knead it and re roll it out. Taking a knife, cut strips to make lattice or you can do a full covering pie crust or even use different shaped cookie cutters for fun ! You will need to use some of the 2 nd pie crust for this as well..
- Make your lattice or whichever top you choose. If using the strips like I did, trim excess ends when finished placing them.
- Using a brush , coat each top with the egg wash , or if your like me and don't have one use your finger as long as it's clean !.
- Put these in the oven uncovered for 30 minutes or until they are golden brown..
- Serve later or right away. Enjoy !.
The Mini-Mini Fruit (ミニミニ実, Mini Mini Mi) is a Paramythia-type Cursed Fruit that allows the user the become smaller than their actual size. The fruit was eaten by Lily Enstomach. A wide variety of mini fruit pie options are available to you, such as silicone, aluminum, and plastic. The Mini Fruit Pies recipe out of our category Paté! Combine dried fruit, candied fruit, orange and lemon zest, apples and almonds.