GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fried rice with fruit. Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. It is often eaten by itself or as an accompaniment to another dish. Would you like any fruit in the recipe?
Dried Fruit - Use anything you like here. I like using apricots for a touch of colour, and raisins or sultanas because the flavour melds in nicely with. Pineapple fried rice is different from other fried rice because it is the only fried rice cooked with fruits and curry powder. You can cook Fried rice with fruit using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried rice with fruit
- It's of fried Rice.
- It's 1 large of minneola tangelo.
- You need 2 2/3 oz of raisins.
- It's 8 oz of bean sprouts.
- It's 1 tbsp of citrus ponzu.
- It's 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 4 cup of leftover jasmine rice refrigerated overnight.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lite soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of garnish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pistachios.
The addition of raisin and cashew nuts convince me that it will taste completely different from the yang chow fried rice that I have posted earlier. This Thai fried rice recipe is. We usually order Fried rice when we visit hotels but do you know that we can prepare it in no time at home. Moreover the advantage of preparing at home is that we can prepare it to suit our liking, adjust sauces to suit our taste buds and we can also skip ajinomoto which is very harmful for our health.
Fried rice with fruit instructions
- Toast coconut flakes in a wok and heat raisins.
- Remove set aside add oil to wok add rice breaking up amy clumps.
- Stir fry till loose add ponzu and soya sauce stir well peel minneola add sugar.
- Add bean sprouts raisins and coconut stir well.
- Part out the plugs of minneola and cut them in half add to rice stirring constantly after cooking 5 minutes remove from heat dish out portions.
- Add the roughly chopped pistachios for garnish.
Fried rice is a takeout favorite, but it's also quick and easy to make at home. It's a great way to use up leftover rice—in fact, cooked, cold rice makes the best fried rice—and transform boring leftovers into an entirely new dish. The next time you're making rice, just make extra and stash it away. This Chinese Fried Rice Recipe is the best, easy to make Chinese takeout recipe ever! It has been updated for photos and content.