GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Madison's Amazing Banana Smoothie!. Get out blender and prepare ingredients. Peel bananas and place in the blender. Banana smoothies for weight loss include few simple steps.
For the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices (I've shared how I freeze bananas for smoothies below). Half an orange — When I have oranges in the house, I love adding them to my morning smoothie. For a smoothie without milk, use water. You can cook Madison's Amazing Banana Smoothie! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Madison's Amazing Banana Smoothie!
- You need 2-3 of Bananas.
- Prepare 4 Cups of milk.
- You need 7 of Ice Cubes.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 5 Drops of Peppermint Extract (Optional).
- You need 1-2 Tablespoons of Sugar (Optional).
Orange Banana Smoothie. "This satisfied my smoothie craving. I left out the sugar, and didn't This kiwi, banana, apple smoothie is made hearty with chia seeds and maca powder added to the mix You will be amazed by this yummy fruity smoothie. Experiment with different amounts or types of fruit. Health Benefits - Spinach Banana Smoothie.
Madison's Amazing Banana Smoothie! step by step
- Get out blender and prepare ingredients.
- Peel bananas and place in the blender.
- Put the 7 ice cubes in the blender.
- Now pour in the 4 cups of milk.
- Add your choice of Vanilla or mint(They do taste good together if you want to try both).
- If desired add the sugar(It really doesn't need sugar).
- Blend until smooth(If blended to much you don't get ice chunks just add more if ice chunks are desired. If not blended enough you will find full ice cubes).
Bananas and spinach contain a lot of fiber. A super healthy yet tasty summer smoothie. You won't even realise you're eating spinach (or This is an amazing smoothie! I have always been a big fan of smoothies. They are such a great and delicious way of getting your daily dose of fruit and vegetables.