GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Mike's Sunday Omelet & Fresh Fruit Bar.
You can have Mike's Sunday Omelet & Fresh Fruit Bar using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Sunday Omelet & Fresh Fruit Bar
- It's of The Basics For One Omelet.
- You need 4 of Fresh Eggs.
- You need 1 dash of Milk.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Each: Black Pepper, Garlic & Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Filler Options Already In Your Fridge.
- Prepare 1 packages of Each: Sharp And Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeños.
- You need 1 of Green Onions.
- You need 1 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Spinach.
- It's 1 of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chiles.
- It's 1 of Avacados.
- You need 1 of Cooked Sausage, Ham & Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Salsa.
- You need of Fresh Fruit Options.
- It's 1 of Cantaloupe.
- It's 1 of Peaches.
- You need 1 of Apples.
- Prepare 1 of Bananas.
- Prepare 1 of Papayas.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberries.
Mike's Sunday Omelet & Fresh Fruit Bar instructions
- Cut up all of your fruits into individual serving sizes and refrigerate. Also chop up all of your leftover vegetables..
- Mix eggs, milk and seasonings in as many separate bowls as you have guests. Have your guests add whatever fillers they desire to their egg mixture. Mix and cook their omelets as you typically would any other omelet..
- TO COOK: Pour the 4 egg mixture [with fillers] in a non stick pan on medium heat. Use more than one pan if you have it. Cook until omelet is bubbling and slightly hardened on the top. Ask guests if they want extra cheese and add it before you flip one side over the other to create a half circle. Serve with coffee, tea, salsas, hot sauces and fresh fruits..
- Enjoy your Sunday!.