GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Nutritious Hibiscus Juice Recipe. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! Boil the hibiscus flower in water.
Recipe Courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes. rate recipe Healthy Hibiscus, Bissap or Sorrel Juice. Nothing is as refreshing and healthy as this bissap juice also called sorrel juice, folere, zobo, sobolo, jus de bissap or hibiscus tea. Very popular drink in West Africa, Jamaica and Asia…This drink is full of vitamins C and minerals. You can cook Nutritious Hibiscus Juice Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutritious Hibiscus Juice Recipe
- It's 4 cups of dried hibiscus flowers.
- You need 1 of and 1/4 cup sugar (or to taste).
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- It's 5 tbsp of ginger puree (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 of of a small pineapple, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of Fruit extracts (I used Mixed fruits, Strawberry and Pineapple).
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tbsp lemon juice.
- It's 1 of small bunch mint leaves.
- It's Cloves of + other spices of choice, to taste.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
Hibiscus / ದಾಸವಾಳ ಹೂವು is a flower that is very common in India. The hibiscus plants have enhanced the beauty of the gardens in almost every home of south India. But these flowers do have a host of medicinal values too. Fill each halfway with hibiscus tea.
Nutritious Hibiscus Juice Recipe step by step
- Look through the hibiscus flowers for any unwanted stuff, take those out. Next, pour the leaves in a colander and give it a quick rinse. Then pour them in a fairly large pot and add in the water. Let sit covered for about 20 - 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, prep the rest of the ingredients. I used frozen mint. (Fresh or frozen are both great.).
- After 20 - 30 minutes, add in the rest of the ingredients to the pot except the mint..
- Cover the pot, bring to a gently boil and cook on medium high heat for about 15 - 20 minutes. Stirring only afew times..
- After this time, the water should be concentrated and all the flavours should have been absorbed by the water. Turn off the heat..
- Add the mint and let sit covered for about 30 minutes to absorb more flavour..
- After the time is done, strain the mixture through a fine sieve twice. Reboil the chaff for a lighter hibiscus tea if desired..
- Refrigerate or serve with ice. Store in an airtight bottle or container and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or the freezer for 1 month (thaw before use). Enjoy!.
Fill the rest of each glass with sparkling water, gently stirring afterward to combine. You may want to adjust to taste by using less lime juice or more simple syrup—totally up to you! This quick, fresh, and tasty juice is one of my favorite morning drinks! As noted, hibiscus tea is loaded with antioxidants such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and zinc. But if you aren't sure what ingredients make the best juices, get excited.