GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fresh Cranberry Juice.
You can cook Fresh Cranberry Juice using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Cranberry Juice
- Prepare 24 oz of fresh cranberries.
- You need 2 quart of water.
Fresh Cranberry Juice instructions
- Rinse and remove any stems from cranberries.
- Combine water with cranberries in a large saucepan, bring to a boil then lower heat cover and simmer on low 10 minutes until cranberries are very soft.
- Cool 15 minutes then puree in food processor or blender in batches until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Skim off any foam for a clear juice. This juice is not sweetened so is quite tart. Use it unsweetened for recipes. To sweeten for a beverage add 1 cup of granulated sugar or 1 1/4 cup stevia in the raw or Splenda for each 4 cups of pure unsweetened cranberrie juice, adjust amount to your taste if needed.