GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
V-8, vegetable juice. Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Beta Carotene, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid. * The nutrition information contained in this list of Nutrition Facts is based on our current data. Vegetable juices have become big business these days. It's portable, comes in all different varieties, and is touted as being able to help you meet your daily vegetable quota.
However, due to the importance of fiber, many nutritionists recommend eating whole vegetables and fruits. How many of these vegetable juice benefits did you know? I tried this juice raw and it made for a questionable vegetable smoothie. You can have V-8, vegetable juice using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of V-8, vegetable juice
- It's 25 lb of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 large of onions.
- Prepare 4 stalk of celery.
- It's 4 of green peppers.
- It's 4 clove of garlic.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of canning salt.
- It's 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
The other secret is Worcestershire sauce. Without it, the recipe was either too bland or way too salty (I'm talking tablespoons of salt), but the Worcestershire adds the perfect touch of complexity. Drinking this juice added to the fruits and vegetables that I was consuming each day. I have also found this product to be beneficial for my health in other ways.
V-8, vegetable juice instructions
- Wash, core and rough chop all veggies..
- Run through food processor and pour into 18 quart roaster.
- Add sugar, salt and sauce. Bring to a boil, simmer 20 min..
- Run cooked puree through a juicer. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. Or you'll be chewing your juice. Which is no good. We run the pulp through the juicer a few times to extract every bit of goodness..
- Pour into quart jars, screw on lids and hot water bath to seal. To hot water bath seal: place lidded jars in large stockpot, covered to the shoulders with water. Bring to a boil on stove. Boil 25 min for quarts, 15 min. For pints. Remove from pot and let cool. You should hear the lids pop as they cool. That means they're sealed!.
- This makes 12-13 quarts of juice..
- Enjoy on its own with meals, or kick back and add some vodka and a pickle. Great bloody Marys!.
- For spicy V-8, add 6-7 jalapeños to the veggies..
Ingredients: Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water and Concentrated Juices of. Peacock was the founder of the New England Products Company, which made In order to try to boost sales, Peacock began experimenting with mixing the juices from different vegetables to improve on the overall flavor. In a grocery store near you! A great alternative to the expensive store bought stuff and you can tailor it to your preferences. You control the flavors and the salt!