GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits. In this video we show you how to make zebra pudding with cherry juice. It is a very simple and easy to make biscuit pudding with chocolate custard. Add layers of brownies and chocochips to increase the richness! #chocopudding#.
I got this recipe a cookbook from The Loveless Cafe in Nashville Tennessee. A great way to use left over biscuits. I have made it with the chocolate and without. You can cook Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits
- You need 300 ml of milk.
- It's 300 ml of cherry juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 10 of chocolate biscuits.
- You need 2 tbsp of wheat starch.
We like this pudding better without the chocolate. I left out the cocoa powder and the part about the boiling water. The biscuit pudding turned out just like my mother use to cook it. A delicious chia seed pudding with tart cherries for a simple and nutrient dense dessert.
Cherry juice pudding with chocolate biscuits step by step
- Pour milk in a stewpot. Add granulated sugar and wheat starch and cook until pudding consistency..
- Take pudding into 4 bowl equally..
- Chop chocolate biscuits finely top of the pudding..
- Take another stewpot and use other ingredients to make cherry juice puding.
- Pour cherry juice pudding into the bowls while vanilla pudding is still hot. (if you dont want to mix pudding together you need to wait until pudding is cooled down.).
- I like to eat pudding while hot so i mix them together and eat..
In a small bowl, combine chia seeds and cherry juice and coconut milk. Garnish with sprinkling chocolate chips on top or additional. Arrange the biscuit in a dish. Apply the chocolate mixture on top of the. If you love chocolate biscuit pudding as much as I do, you should totally give this recipe a go.