GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Breakfast Coffee Smoothie. Enter this banana coffee smoothie as a great breakfast option. It's like coffee, but even better. This Wake Me Up Coffee Smoothie has everything you need for a complete breakfast: whole grains, fruit, caffeine, and a dollop of protein if you're feeling it.
Coffee Breakfast Smoothie is the creamiest, most delicious HEALTHY breakfast you can imagine. It's loaded with dark chocolate flavor and powered with superfoods - raw cacao, chia seeds and oats. This coffee smoothie recipe is so delicious and satisfying you won't want to hit snooze. You can cook Breakfast Coffee Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Coffee Smoothie
- Prepare 1.15 oz of Justin’s Almond Butter Packet.
- It's 2 of whole ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of coffee.
- It's 1/2 cup of coffee flavored ice cream.
- It's to taste of coffee creamer or milk.
- Prepare to taste of Ice.
A blueberry breakfast blend sounds delish all on its own. Then swirl together with some coffee-rich chia seed. Today I show you how to make a healthy breakfast smoothie. A healthy diet is extremely important to your wellbeing - So start your day off right with this.
Breakfast Coffee Smoothie step by step
- Add all ingredients into blender or Ninja. I personally break the bananas in half to accommodate my bullet’s capacity..
- Begin blending, first on low. Then turn on high to make sure pulp is properly broken up (unless you like pulp, then skip this step!).
- Pour into any cup of choice & enjoy! :).
Diethood » Recipes » Breakfast » Smoothies » Coffee Smoothie. This easy Coffee Smoothie recipe is the perfect way to start your morning! Made with coffee, oats, flaxseeds and bananas it's a. To make my coffee breakfast smoothie more of a meal, I have been adding oats because it gives the beverage a thicker, more filling consistency. Raw oats are also an excellent source of protein and fiber.