GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Plum juice. Plum juice, different from prune juice, is extracted by removing the pit & pressing the juice from the fruit. It aids in weight loss, regulates cholesterol, & boosts vision. The plum juice served is very easy and quick to make.
Plum Juice Recipes - Learn How to Make Plum Juice Following These Simple Steps. When you juice plums, you skip the process to digest them and go on to absorb their nutrients much faster into. Plum juice is delicious and loaded with benefits for your health, yet many people don't take advantage of it. You can have Plum juice using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plum juice
- You need 250 gms of plums.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- It's 2.5 glass of water.
- You need 6 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need Few of Mint Leaves.
However, ask anyone about prune juice and you will hear wonderful things. Make plum juice with help from a raw and healthy food expert in this free video clip. Expert: Chelsea Silverman Filmmaker: Tyler Council Series Description. Plum juice is packed with a range of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
Plum juice instructions
- Deseed plums. Transfer the plum pulp into mixer jar, half cup water, carom seeds and sugar..
- Grind well. Now transfer into a jug. add all spices. mix well at 2 glasses of water. Pour into glasses and garnish with mint leaves.Serve.
The juice extracted from plums helps to alleviate medical conditions like indigestion, macular degeneration, osteoporosis, diabetes. He adores listening to the opera and singing classic tunes. His voice can often be heard echoing in the streets. Plum Juice was a royal soup enjoyed by emperors & later being to the public. The sweet and sour flavor of Plum Juice is refreshing and thirst-quenching.