GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Watermelon juice. Make watermelon juice to quench your thirst on a warm summer day. You can use one of the recipes below to extract juice from a watermelon by either blending it or heating it. Watermelon juice couldn't be easier to extract.
Watermelon FroséHow Sweet It Is. watermelon, watermelon juice, rosé, lime, watermelon syrup. Watermelon juice recipe - Watermelon is one of the best thirst quenchers and can be an instant remedy to sunstroke or heat during summer. Watermelon Juice - Summer Thirst Quencher. You can have Watermelon juice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon juice
- Prepare 2 cups of watermelon pieces.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of roohafza syrup.
- It's To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 cups of Sparkling water or soda or cold drink.
Watermelon juice recipe - a cooling drink recipe for the summers. watermelon is a thirst and heat reducer. The only cumbersome part of making the watermelon juice is removing the seeds. See more ideas about Recipes, Watermelon, Watermelon juice. Watermelon Vodka Limeade is refreshing watermelon juice limeade with vodka and frozen watermelon juice cubes is the perfect.
Watermelon juice instructions
- First of all, cut watermelon in pieces. Make very small pieces and keep them separate. Now add sugar and roohafza to the watermelon and grind it in mixture jar until it gets frothy..
- Now, add soda or sparkling water or cold drink. I used Sprite. Now add black salt, salt and cumin powder. Mix well.
- Now, add small pieces of watermelon at the base of the glass. Pour the juice and add some more pieces of watermelon. Serve cold..
This watermelon juice is so refreshing and the perfect drink for summer! I was a little hesitant to put this "recipe" on the blog because it's so easy to make. But, I've been making this Watermelon Juice. This Easy Watermelon Juice drink is cool, sweet, refreshing, and hydrating. The best part is you don't need a fancy juicer to make this watermelon juice!