GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Watermelon Juice. Is Drinking Watermelon Juice Good for You? Don't be fooled by its high water content—watermelon is a nutritional powerhouse, too. It also has a very high lycopene content.
Watermelon Limeade is simply Blissful Gluten Free A-Z Blog. The juice will separate over time; stir it with a spoon to recombine. Watermelon juice inspired by my trip to Belize for the launch of Flavors of Belize, the cookbook. You can cook Watermelon Juice using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Juice
- It's 1/2 of watermelon.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Salt (i used Lahori salt in it).
- Prepare of Sugar according to your taste bud.
- You need 2-3 pinch of black pepper powder.
- It's of Cold water as required.
- You need 1/2 tsp of or few drops of lemon.
Make watermelon juice to quench your thirst on a warm summer day. You can use one of the recipes below to extract juice from a watermelon by either blending it or heating it. You can also create a refreshing pomegranate and watermelon juice blend. The health benefits of watermelon juice do come from the fact that the fruit is a great way to keep hydrated, especially during the hot months.
Watermelon Juice step by step
- Roughly cut the watermelon. You don't have to remove seeds from them..
- Pour half water with watermelon pieces in a grinder jug. Grind it till seeds vanished..
- Repeat this procedure with all watermelon pieces. Pour it into a big pot..
- Now strain the juice with the help of strainer in another pot/ jug. In this way all pulp will be strained from it and you got clear juice..
- At last add salt, black pepper powder, sugar and few drops1/2 tsp of lemon juice. Mix it well..
- Serve it chilled...
- You can use it the whole day, but you should keep it in a fridge..
This Easy Watermelon Juice drink is cool, sweet, refreshing, and hydrating. The best part is you don't need a fancy juicer to make this watermelon juice! It's easily made in a blender in just a few short minutes. Watermelon Juice - Summer Thirst Quencher. This keeps the juice cool without having to add too much ice.