GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Watermelon juice. Flavor Doesn't Have to Come from Artificial Stuff. Buy Hint® Today, Delivered to Your Door. Bulk Up & Save on Watermelon Juice.
Add watermelon juice; stir to mix. Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh mint. Watermelon Limeade is simply Blissful Gluten Free A-Z Blog. You can have Watermelon juice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon juice
- You need 1 of watermelon.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's Pinch of black salt(optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of mint leaves.
- It's of Icecubes.
The juice will separate over time; stir it with a spoon to recombine. Watermelon juice inspired by my trip to Belize for the launch of Flavors of Belize, the cookbook. Make watermelon juice to quench your thirst on a warm summer day. You can use one of the recipes below to extract juice from a watermelon by either blending it or heating it.
Watermelon juice step by step
- Chop the watermelon. Remove the seeds. In a blender add chopped watermelon,mint leaves,ice cubes,black salt and lemon juice Blend well..
- Serve the juice in glasses..
- Enjoy fresh watermelon juice garnished with mint and scooped watermelon..
You can also create a refreshing pomegranate and watermelon juice blend. The best part is you don't need a fancy juicer to make this watermelon juice! It's easily made in a blender in just a few short minutes. Health benefits of drinking watermelon juice. The health benefits of watermelon juice do come from the fact that the fruit is a great way to keep hydrated, especially during the hot months.