GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Watermelon Juice. Bulk Up & Save on Watermelon Juice. Flavor Doesn't Have to Come from Artificial Stuff. Buy Hint® Today, Delivered to Your Door.
It also has a very high lycopene content. Add watermelon juice; stir to mix. Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh mint. You can have Watermelon Juice using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Juice
- Prepare 1 bowl of water melon (chopped into pieces).
- It's 8-10 of mint leaves.
- It's 1/8 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Few drops of lemon juice.
Watermelon Limeade is simply Blissful Gluten Free A-Z Blog. The juice will separate over time; stir it with a spoon to recombine. Watermelon juice inspired by my trip to Belize for the launch of Flavors of Belize, the cookbook. Make watermelon juice to quench your thirst on a warm summer day.
Watermelon Juice instructions
- In a jar add chopped water melon, mint leaves, sugar and black salt..
- Blend with electric hand blender or blend in blender jar until juicy..
- Now squeeze lemon juice and mix. strain if u want or pour directly in serving glasses..
- Add some ice cubes, garnish with mint leaves and serve cool..
You can use one of the recipes below to extract juice from a watermelon by either blending it or heating it. You can also create a refreshing pomegranate and watermelon juice blend. The best part is you don't need a fancy juicer to make this watermelon juice! It's easily made in a blender in just a few short minutes. Health benefits of drinking watermelon juice.