GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
3 avocados and guava smoothie. This avocado smoothie only uses three ingredients. This avocado banana smoothie is one of the best ideas that I came up so far! Although the recipe does not contain vanilla, it's so creamy and tastes like vanilla ice.
Pour into a glass, and enjoy! The guava smoothie is a no-fuss drink that can be whipped up in a jiffy if you have guava juice and coconut milk ready in your fridge. Both guava juice and coconut milk have a creamy mouth feel, which makes the Guava Smoothie a luxurious sip! You can have 3 avocados and guava smoothie using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 avocados and guava smoothie
- You need 2 of avocado leaves stem off chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado seed chopped.
- You need 1 of avocado fruit.
- Prepare 1 cup of green mix.
- Prepare 1 of small aloe vela gel.
- Prepare 1 of small nopal chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk keifr.
- Prepare 2 cups of guava.
- You need 2 of banana with skin chopped.
- It's 2 of annona seeded.
- It's 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of lima dulce juice.
- It's 1 of orange peel.
- Prepare 2 of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 of ts bee pollen.
- It's 2 of capsules spirulina.
- It's 1 tbs of cacao nibs.
- You need 1 tbs of mint.
- It's 1 tbs of parsley.
It is preferable to use readymade guava juice for. Avocados are high in fat, but don't worry, it's the good, healthy type of fat. They also contain fat-soluble vitamin E. Avocados are an excellent source of antioxidants that may help slow aging and prevent certain cancers and heart disease.
3 avocados and guava smoothie step by step
- Blend well and enjoy!.
They are high in folate which. Avocado smoothie recipes are a delicious way to start your morning. Avocados add a rich, creamy consistency to your smoothie, without upping the sugar content, like yogurt or bananas do. Blueberry Avocado Smoothie BowlThe Lean Green Bean. Healthy avocados can act as a "nutrient booster" by helping increase the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients like vitamin A.