Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. A solitary helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That serving could contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is almost always not less than twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This ensures that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, however, are far better choices.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken ratatouille recipe. To cook crockpot chicken ratatouille you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille:
- Provide 1 large pack chicken thighs (or you can use boneless chicken)
- You need 1 can Crushed Tomatoes (28 oz)
- You need 1 can diced tomatoes
- Take 1 teaspoon Oregano
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon dry basil leaves
- Use 1 can Chick Peas (garbanzos,undrained)
- Use 1 large eggplant, cut into cubes
- Prepare 3 zucchini, cut into coins
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced
- Take 1 green pepper, sliced
- Take 1 teaspoon parsley Flakes
- Use Fresh garlic, minced (5-6)
- Use Salt
Steps to make Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille:
- Peel and cut eggplant into cubes, then place into a colander with a bowl underneath to catch drippings and generously apply salt to your cubed eggplant, let sit out with the salt for about 30 min.(this will extract the xtra moisture that’s in the eggplant)…..
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, season with some black pepper and place on a baking pan, set oven to broil and broil chicken until slightly browned, then place into crock pot (use this step only if your using bone - in chicken thighs, skin on), I took out the skin on my chicken thighs,otherwise cut chicken and place into crockpot…….
- Cut up your zucchini, onion, green pepper, and mince your garlic, rinse off the salt from your eggplant and drain well, and place all veggies into crockpot, including can of undrained chick peas…..
- Pour the tomatoes over the chicken and veggies in crockpot, then sprinkle your remaining ingredients over all….
- Stir gently, cover and cook on low for 8 hours…..
- Eat and enjoy with white rice or by itself 🍛!!!! 😋
If you find this Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.