Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Baked whole snapper recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked whole snapper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked whole snapper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Yet another thing that has been found is that apples can also help your heart. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, as well as some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. You may also be surprised to find out that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Obviously to get all the benefits from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The main reason I point this out is because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce department. You will find that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked whole snapper recipe. You can cook baked whole snapper using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked whole snapper:
- Provide 1.8 kg whole snapper, cleaned
- Get 2 garlic cloves, finley chopped
- Prepare 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, and finley chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon rice wine
- You need 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Provide 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- Provide 1 /2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
Instructions to make Baked whole snapper:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with sides with foil, then baking paper.
- Wash fish under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel. Place on prepared tray.
- Sprinkle garlic and ginger over fish. Combine soy sauce, fish sauce, rice wine and oil in a jug. Pour over fish. Cover tray tightly with foil. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes or until fish fakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer to a warmed serving platter. Sprinkle with onion, chilli and coriander sprigs.
- Serve with hot rice, or frencfries, and I like served with monggo sambal.
If you find this Baked whole snapper recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.