Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water are the best selections for beverages. Choosing a large soda as your beverage gives hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually just one serving of soft drinks should be eight ounces big. That helping normally contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is most often at least 30 ounces. This shows that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, conversely, are better choices.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked stuffed sweet potatoes recipe. To make baked stuffed sweet potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Prepare 4 med-large sweet potatoes
- You need 1 head broccoli (cut into florrets)
- Take 2 tbs minced garlic
- Get 1 tbs olive oil
- Get 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Get 15 oz can small white beans
- Get 3/4 c water
- Use 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Prepare 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Prepare Optional: bbq chicken
Instructions to make Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 450. Poke holes with a fork all over sweet potatoes. Roast potatoes for 50-70 minutes. In the meantime, in a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat. Add garlic, after about 30 seconds, add broccoli, red pepper flakes & kosher salt. Saute 5-7 minutes. Drain & rinse beans. In a blender add beans, water, 1/2 c shredded cheese, and kosher salt. Blend until well combined.
- Cut centers off from potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil (optional) and salt. Place cheese mixture, then broccoli then chicken (if using) then top with the rest of the cheese. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you find this Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.