Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Roast chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their choices. Now you can get several different salads. You can get chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When you order your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast chicken recipe. To make roast chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast chicken:
- You need 1 whole chicken
- Use 1/2 c kikkoman
- Use 1/4 c knorr seasoning
- Use 10 calamansi, squeezed. Reserve the skin
- You need 4 cloves minced garlic
- You need 1 t crushed black pepper
- Get 1 t thyme or rosemary
- Use 1 small bag of baby potato
Steps to make Roast chicken:
- Prep the chicken and wash potatoes. Set aside.
- Combine kikkoman, knorr, calamansi juice, garlic, pepper and thyme in a big Tupperware. Pour some of this mixture inside the chicken and stuff cavity with the 10 calamansi skins. Marinate chicken in the remaining mixture overnight, turning at least once to make sure all sides get marinated.
- Drain the chicken and set the marinade aside. Place chicken in a Pyrex or cast iron pan. Arrange potatoes around the chicken. Drizzle olive oil on all of it then pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and potato.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 70-90 minutes at 180 C. Start checking the chicken at the 60 minute mark
- For the sauce, just get the pan drippings after roasting the chicken and boil it quickly in a separate pan
If you find this Roast chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.