Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Go with the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. There are plenty of salads out there these days. You can get chili. You can also buy a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal from side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ranch chicken thighs recipe. You can have baked ranch chicken thighs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare 4-5 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Use 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- Take 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (in the envelope)
- Provide 1 raw egg
- Use Extra virgin olive oil for baking
Instructions to make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Rinse chicken thighs in cold water, pat dry and trim excess fat. I like to leave a little fat for some flavor.
- Mix together the bread crumbs and most of the dry Ranch dressing mix on a plate (reserve some in the envelope for later).
- In a bowl, crack the egg and slightly whisk it.
- Dip each thigh in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mixture. Coat well on both sides.
- Place the breaded thighs in a baking dish and sprinkle remaining Ranch mix on top of each thigh. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, enough for baking.
- Bake in a 350 pre-heated oven for about an hour. Juices should run clear.
- Baste once about 45 minutes into cooking time, to make it crispy.
If you find this Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.