Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
At this stage we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the particular list of cancers in which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. In this post we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy pasta baked chicken (breasts or thighs) recipe. To make cheesy pasta baked chicken (breasts or thighs) you only need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs):
- Provide 1 jar pasta sauce
- Get 8 oz. shredded cheese
- Get 4 pieces chicken, thighs or breasts
Steps to make Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs):
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees for thighs, 400 if baking breasts.
- On a cookie dish, put a small amount of water in the bottom.
- Place chicken breasts or thighs onto cookie sheet. Make sure the chicken is boneless and not frozen.
- Pour pasta sauce over the chicken. Use a spoon to cover evenly.
- Place chicken in oven for 20 minutes for thighs, 40 minutes for breasts.
- After the chicken has baked for this time, take the cheese and spread over each piece of chicken. Place back in the oven and continue to cook for another 15 minutes.
- Check internal temperature of the chicken. I like to use a meat thermometer. You can also cut the meat in the middle and look at the color. If it is pinkish, leave it in the oven for another 15 minutes and then check again. If the color is white, it is fully cooked.
If you find this Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.