Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually good advice. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not that long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. There are many salads available today. You might get chili. You can also purchase a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t require eating anything deep fried. When choosing your supper from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you do this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Fundamental logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked paprika chicken thighs recipe. You can have baked paprika chicken thighs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs:
- Provide Ingredients for Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs
- Get 4-6 thighs bone-in, skinless
- Take 2 tbsp paprika spice (recipe listed below)
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- You need 2 tbsp mayonnaise or canola oil
- Provide 2 tbsp chopped parsley for garnish
- You need Paprika Spice Blend (use only 3 tbsp for this recipe)
- Get 4 Tbsp smoked paprika
- Provide 3 Tbsp garlic powder
- Use 1 Tbsp onion powder
- You need 3 Tbsp ground black pepper
- Get 3 Tbsp brown sugar
Steps to make Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs:
- Combine all the spice ingredients for the Meat Spice Blend in a small container and shake until well combined. You will use ONLY 3 Tbsp of this blend in the recipe. Save the rest for another time.
- How to bake the chicken. - Preheat oven to 450°F with the baking rack in the middle.
- Remove the skin and trim off any fat of the chicken thighs.
- Add the chicken thighs to a ziplock or a large bowl together with 2 tbsp of oil or mayonnaise, 3 tbsp of the paprika spice blend and 1/2 tsp of salt. Mix well, massaging the spices well into the chicken.
- Add the chicken to a 9x9 baking pan and bake, uncovered, in preheated to 450°F degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until the chicken thighs are easily pierced with a fork or knife.
If you find this Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.