Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Beans with toasted Bread,Hash brown & grilled tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beans with toasted Bread,Hash brown & grilled tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Additionally, you will be able to have a more healthy heart by eating apples. With all the substances that you’ll find in apples, such as fiber, they work together to help your heart health. One more of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Needless to say to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The reason why I point this out is simply because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, however the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beans with toasted bread,hash brown & grilled tomatoes recipe. You can cook baked beans with toasted bread,hash brown & grilled tomatoes using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Beans with toasted Bread,Hash brown & grilled tomatoes:
- Prepare Baked beans
- Use 1/2 cup beans
- Get 1/2 cup tomato puree
- Get 3 Tablespoons Sunflower oil / Olive Oil
- Provide 1 small onion
- Take 1 Clove Garlic
- Take 1/3 Ginger paste
- You need 1 Tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- You need Hash brown
- Provide 4 big size potatoes, peeled if desired
- Use 1/3 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/3 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Provide 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Take 2 tomatoes
Steps to make Baked Beans with toasted Bread,Hash brown & grilled tomatoes:
- In pressure cooker boil the beans to 3 whistles, in fry pan add oil,onion,garlic,ginger paste till it's golden then add tomato puree let it cook for 5 mins then add the boiled beans,salt as per taste, red chilli powder.Ready to serve to with toasted bread.
- Hash brown: Grate the potatoes,place them immediately into the cold water to prevent oxidation. Drain and rinse well until the water runs clear.Then add the ingredients expect oil.In fry pan add olive oil grate potato in any shape you like on medium heat, cook both side until golden brown and crispy, serve it immediately.
- Grilled the tomatoes in oven adding salt, pepper,oregano and olive oil at 180 for 20 mins
If you find this Baked Beans with toasted Bread,Hash brown & grilled tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.