Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orange Muffins with an Orange Drizzle Glaze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orange Muffins with an Orange Drizzle Glaze recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Cornell University had a study on the result apples have on the brain. While performing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they are able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good for you. The advantages we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orange muffins with an orange drizzle glaze recipe. You can cook orange muffins with an orange drizzle glaze using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Orange Muffins with an Orange Drizzle Glaze:
- Prepare 3/4 cups sugar
- Take 1 tbsp orange zest
- You need 1 &3/4 cups all purpose flour, sifted
- Take 2 &1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Provide 2 eggs
- You need 1/3 cup butter melted
- Take 1/4 cup sour cream
- Use 1/4 cup milk
- Use 1/2 cup orange juice
- Use 1/4 cup mayo
- Get 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare Orange Drizzle
- Take 1/2 cp powder sugar
- Take 1-2 tablespoons orange juice
Steps to make Orange Muffins with an Orange Drizzle Glaze:
- Preheat oven 375. Grease 12 muffin cups or line them with liner papers.
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar and orange zest.Add flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix combine. In another medium bowl, whisk eggs with melted butter, sour cream, milk, orange juice, and vanilla extract until well combined. Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into it, then stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula just until combined. Do not over mix. If mix seems dry add a little orange juice to thin out.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups, almost to the top. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool 10 minutes, then removes muffins from tin.
- To make orange drizzle place powder sugar (sifted) in small mixing bowl. Add orange juice slowly, a bit at a time and whisk until you get a thick yet pourable consistency. Once muffins have cooled, pour glaze over the tops using a tablespoon, letting it drizzle down the sides. Enjoy
If you find this Orange Muffins with an Orange Drizzle Glaze recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.