Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Seasoned baked potato wedges recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seasoned baked potato wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seasoned baked potato wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. Instead, a person’s choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seasoned baked potato wedges recipe. To cook seasoned baked potato wedges you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seasoned baked potato wedges:
- Get 4 large potatoes
- Prepare 3 tbsp olive oil
- Take seasoning
- You need 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Use 1/2 tsp onion powder(you can substitute with garlic powder)
- Use to taste Salt
- You need 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get TO SERVE (optional)
- Prepare Sour cream
- Prepare Sweet chili sauce
Steps to make Seasoned baked potato wedges:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/430°F
- Mix the Seasoning ingredients.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 4 "wedges" (so you get 8 pieces from each potato). If your potato is small/medium, just cut into 6 wedges.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle over oil and seasoning. Toss with hands.
- Spread out on tray, ensuring cut side lies flat on the tray
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning once, or until dark golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately!
- Dipping sauces: Classic Aussie way is with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce. Otherwise, try tomato sauce/ketchup, BBQ sauce, yogurt
If you find this Seasoned baked potato wedges recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.