Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for #Chocolate Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #Chocolate Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Chocolate Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
You’ve always been told to be certain that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. You will notice that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. On the subject of the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you’ll even find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good for you. The one thing you should realize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will find that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #chocolate muffins recipe. You can cook #chocolate muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare #Chocolate Muffins:
- Get 180 C Oven Temp:
- Take 1 1/2 cups maida (refined flour)
- You need 1 1/2 cup castor or powdered sugar
- Take 1/2 cup butter
- Get 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- Take 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Provide 3 eggs
- Get 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- Provide 1/4 tsp salt
- Provide Pastry cups and muffin pan
Instructions to make #Chocolate Muffins:
- Place the pastry cups in the muffin pans. - Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Add the salt, sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla and beat well till smooth.
- Add the hot water and beat again.
- Add chocolate chips. Mix well.Now Put the batter into the pastry cups (not more than 1/2 full) and bake in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
If you find this #Chocolate Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.