Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? The first thing you should recognize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be good for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. The advantages we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs recipe. To make sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs:
- Provide Meatballs
- Prepare 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Provide 1/2 cup milk
- Provide 1 egg
- Prepare 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 500 grams lean Turkey mince
- Provide 4 tsp Sesame seed oil
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Take Noodle Soup
- You need 1200 ml chicken or vegetable stock
- Take 2 tsp lime juice
- You need 2 tsp garlic paste
- Get 2 nests of noodles
- Provide 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp corn flour
- Provide 1 oriental vegetables, enough for 4 people. I just get a pre packaged oriental mix from the supermarket.
- Prepare 4 tsp chili
Steps to make Sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 180
- Mix milk and breadcrumbs together in a bowl. Leave to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the meatball ingredients to the milk and breadcrumb mixture, and mix gently.
- Shape into meatballs - you should be able to make around 5 medium sized meatballs per person.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until they start to go golden brown around the edges.
- For the soup: Mix all ingredients except the corn flour, noodles, and vegetables in a large saucepan.
- Stir everything together, and when the liquid is at boiling point, add your meatballs and vegetables.
- Add your noodles after 5 minutes. Cook for as long as required on the packaging.
- In a separate bowl have your corn flour ready. Use a large spoon to remove some of the liquid from your pan and mix it in the dish with the corn flour. Do this until you have a thick, but still pourable flour and stock mixture. Add to your soup.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.