Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mothers' baked beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mothers' baked beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mothers' baked beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the health and wellbeing of your body. Well to begin with there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. And on the list of cancers that apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I’m not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. In this post we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health could significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mothers' baked beef recipe. To make mothers' baked beef you need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mothers' baked beef:
- Take 2 # lean beef, cubed (I use extra trimmed stew beef)
- Get 1 red pepper, sliced and seeded
- Get 1 large onion, sliced
- Get 1 bottle ketchup, 12-16 oz
- Provide 1 bottle water (ketchup bottle)
- Get 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper
- You need 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare A few shakes of crushed red pepper flakes
- Use 1 package sliced mushrooms, if desired
- Use Rice or pasta to cover
Instructions to make Mothers' baked beef:
- Mix all ingredients together and bake in a heavy casserole dish in the oven at 325° for 3-4 hours. You can also use a crockpot. Serve over rice or pasta. Really easy and really good!
If you find this Mothers' baked beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.