Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Biscuit Beef Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Biscuit Beef Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good guidance. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t offer hamburgers. Instead you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, additionally they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey biscuit beef bake recipe. To cook honey biscuit beef bake you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey Biscuit Beef Bake:
- Use 2 lb ground beef
- Take 1 28 oz can brown sugar, maple, or honey Baked Beans
- Get 1 1/4 cup ketchup
- Provide 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped onion or 1 tsp onion powder
- Use 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Get 3/4 tsp chili powder, more if you prefer
- You need 1 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tsp McCormick Grill Mates Molasses Bacon Seasoning, optional
- You need 1 16 oz can Grand's Homestyle Honey Butter Biscuits; if you can find Grands Jrs they actually fit better in the skillet, but hard to find!
- Provide 3 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese, more if you like it really cheesy!
Steps to make Honey Biscuit Beef Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- in large, ovenproof skillet, cook onions in a little oil until tender; remove and set aside. add beef and brown, drain fat and return meat and onions to skillet.
- turn flame to medium- high, and stir in remaining ingredients except for cheese and biscuits; bring to a simmer. mix well.
- remove skillet from heat and sprinke with cheese. top with biscuits.
- bake uncovered 15 minutes, until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown. let set for 10 minutes before serving, and be careful as skillet handle will be very hot! enjoy.
If you find this Honey Biscuit Beef Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.