Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Vegan Zucchini Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Zucchini Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Zucchini Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Cornell University did a study on the effect apples have on your brain. These studies revealed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. Meaning that by eating apples it is possible to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan zucchini lasagna recipe. You can have vegan zucchini lasagna using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Zucchini Lasagna:
- Take 1/2 an onion
- Provide Minced garlic
- Get Minced ginger
- You need Brown Mushrooms
- Get 1 green pepper
- You need Veggie Ground Round
- Take Pasta sauce
- Use 1 tomato
- Prepare 1 jalapeno
- Provide Zucchini
- Take Vegan ricotta (5-ingredient recipe provided)
- You need Vegan shredded cheese
- Take Cooked pasta
- Prepare Spinach
- Use Seasoning (eg. Red pepper, cumin, coriander, oregano, Italiano)
Instructions to make Vegan Zucchini Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Cut Zucchini into long 'lasagna strips'
- Place the zucchini strips on parchment paper on a baking tray and bake for 15 mins (keep the oven on once you remove them)
- Bonus: make vegan ricotta cheese by blending together 2 cups of silvered blanched almonds, 2-3 tsp of nutritional yeast, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 1/2 tsp of sea salt, dash of garlic powder, dash of oregano, and 3/4 cups of water). To get the consistency right you can slowly add more water as needed!
- Saute the diced onions, garlic, ginger
- Add the diced tomato and jalapeno
- Add the diced green pepper and mushrooms and spinach
- Once the veggies are semi-cooked, add a ground meat alternative of your choice (I used half a package of Yves ground round)
- Add seasonings of your liking
- Add pasta sauce
- Add cooked pasta noodles (penne or macaroni) to mixture
- Layer everything by placing half the amount of mix into the bottom of a Lasagna pan then sprinkle in the shredded cheese and ricotta then add the zucchini strips then add more cheese and more mix and more cheese and then more zucchini strips and lastly more cheese (lasagna style)!
- Let this bake at 400 for 45 mins with aluminum foil over the top
- Bon appetit!
If you find this Vegan Zucchini Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.