Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the particular overall health of your system. As I am sure you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. By eating apples it is possible to lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point by itself should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe. To make balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato you only need 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Take Salmon
- You need 4 Salmon filets
- You need 1 Salt
- Get 1 Pepper
- Get 1 Lemon pepper
- Provide 1 Garlic powder
- Take 2 tbsp EVO
- You need Balsamic dijon sauce
- Provide 1 cup Balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Provide 1 Garlic clove
- Get 2 tbsp Butter
- Provide 1 cup Water
- Provide 1 packages Italian sausage
- Use 1 Onion sliced
- Provide 1 1/2 cup White mushrooms
- Provide 2 Garlic cloves
- Get 1 1/2 cup Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained)
- Provide 1 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Take 1 Pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp EVO
- Provide 1 tbsp Butter
- Use 1 cup Arugula
- Take 4 Whole potatoes
- Take 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
Instructions to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven.
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min.
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer.
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 - 25 min.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens.
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable.
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!
If you find this Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.