Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. Now lots of them provide salads. You can also choose Chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are countless possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you order your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count low and escape time and effort.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato chicken bake recipe. You can have loaded potato chicken bake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Potato Chicken Bake:
- Prepare 3 chicken breasts (cubed)
- Get 3 large potatoes (cubed)
- Provide 2 cups shredded cheese
- Provide 1 cup bacon bits
- Take 6 tbsp Frank's Redhot Hot Sauce
- Take 1/2 onion (minced)
- Take 1 tbsp salt
- Use 1 tbsp black pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp garlic powder
- Provide 1 tbsp paprika
- Get 1/3 cup olive oil
- Take 1 cup green onion (diced)
- Provide 6 tsp butter
Instructions to make Loaded Potato Chicken Bake:
- Preheat oven to 450°. Wash & cube potatoes, put into a bowl & set aside.
- In a seperate bowl add paprika, salt, black pepper & garlic powder. Set aside! - In another seperate bowl mix olive oil & hot sauce. Now combine both bowls, mix well.
- Pour cubed potatoes into sauce mixture & evenly coat the potatoes.
- In a sprayed cassarole dish spoon out potatoes. Try to keep as much of the sauce mix in the bowl as possible.
- Now put potatoes in the oven, stirring every 10-15 mins. Bake for about 40 mins.
- While potatoes are cooking, cube chicken breasts. Add breasts to remaining sauce & evenly coat. Then dice up onion & add to the chicken & sauce.
- In seperate bowl combine cheese, green onions & bacon bits.
- Once potatoes are almost tender, add chicken mix on top of poatoes, cook for about 20 mins covered.
- On top of chicken sprinkle cheese mix & place back in the oven uncovered for another 15-20 mins.
- When serving you may add additional hot sauce, blue cheese or ranch dressing but this is optional. ENJOY!
If you find this Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.