Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
You will also be able to possess a more healthy heart by eating apples. With all the ingredients that you’ll find in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You may even be surprised to find out that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. One thing you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are located in the skin of the apple. The reason why I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded chicken, rice and potato bake! recipe. You can have loaded chicken, rice and potato bake! using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake!:
- Use First Half of Dish
- Prepare 4 boneless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- Use 5-6 potatoes
- Get 1 black pepper, to taste
- Prepare 1 salt to taste
- Provide 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare rice
- Prepare 2 cup white rice
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- You need 1 chicken bouillon cube, i use Maggi brand
- Prepare 3 medium tomatoes
- Take 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get topping
- Get 1 cup green onion
- You need 1 crumbled bacon, as much as you want!
- Take 1 cup sour cream
- Provide 2 cup mexican shredded cheese
Steps to make Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake!:
- Puree the tomatoes, garlic, salt, and about 1/2 cup of water together.
- Add the oil to a deep pot and fry the rice on high until it turns slightly golden.
- Once rice is golden, add the tomato puree. Crumble the chicken bullion cube in this mixture. Once it begins to boil, give it a good stir, turn the heat to low, and cover to simmer.
- Let the rice simmer about 15 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed. Test consistency of rice, if too crunchy add one more cup of water and let simmer again.
- While rice is simmering, wash and dice potatoes
- If you need to, boil the chicken. (I always have shredded chicken, I use it in everything). Boil with 2 cloves garlic and half an onion for great flavor! Shred by pulling apart with a fork while still hot.
- Add chicken to potatoes and place in a deep baking dish. Add 1/3 cup of veggie oil, and stir this together.
- Bake for about 50 minutes, stirring two or three times.
- While this is baking, cut your green onion and fry and crumble your bacon. (Jalapeños are there because I like them. They're optional)
- Once the potatoes and chicken are done cooking, stir in the rice and top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cook an additional five minutes.
- Add other toppings as desired (green onion, sour cream, etc) and enjoy!
If you find this Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.