Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. Once in a while, though, you totally do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their products. Now lots of them provide salads. Chili is yet another option. You can buy a baked potato. Fruit is generally obtainable. There are many wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal out of side dishes. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe. You can have sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes:
- You need Chicken wings
- Take 2 lb chicken wings
- Get 1 cup ketchup
- Use 1 tbsp mustard
- Use 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp steak sauce
- Provide 1 medium onion minced
- Get 3 tbsp honey
- Provide 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt
- You need 1 tbsp vinegar
- Take baked steak fries
- You need 2 large potatoes
- Use 1 tsp seasoning of choice
Instructions to make Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200c degrees
- Prepare chicken wings by removing wing tip and dividing wing into two parts.
- Par boil chicken wings about 10 min
- Cut potatoes into wedges and par boil, about 10 minutes
- Whilst par boiling chicken and potatoes, prepare sauce by adding ketchup, mustard, vinegar, salt, onion, honey, worcestershire sauce, steak sauce and liquid smoke amd mix well. Taste and add additional to your preference of any ingredient.
- Strain potatoes, spread evenly on cookie sheet and sprinkle with seasoning of choice. You can spray with cooking spray as well (optional)
- Strain chicken wings, in casserole dish pour sauce over wings ensuring good coverage.
- Bake potatoes and wings at 200c degrees for 20 minutes until sauce is nice and sticky
If you find this Sticky barbeque chicken wings with steak potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.