Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now just about all of the well-known fast food places have broadened their menus. Now plenty of them offer you salads. You can get chili. Baked potatoes can even be purchased. You can get fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from time and effort.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked donuts recipe. You can cook baked donuts using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Donuts:
- Prepare 100 ml warm milk
- Use 50 g fresh yeast (or 14 g of instant yeast)
- You need 370 g wheat flour (cake or yeast)
- You need 50 g sugar
- Use 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Prepare 170 g soft butter
- Get 1 egg for spreading
- Use 300 g marmalade
- Prepare 20 paper cups (like for muffins) with a diameter of 5 cm measured on the bottom
- Take 1 thin glass or metal ring for cutting cookies with a diameter of 7.5 cm
Steps to make Baked Donuts:
- Remove the fresh yeast a bit earlier from the refrigerator to make it warmer. Then mix warm milk, crushed yeast, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour. Leave to rise for about 10 minutes covered with a cloth.
- Put the rest of the flour in a large bowl, add sugar, salt and mix. Then pour the yeast mixture and start mixing the ingredients with a spoon. Add the eggs and mix again, then knead for 5-10 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Now keep adding soft butter, piece by piece, all the time kneading the dough for about 10 minutes, until it is flexible and shiny (don't worry if it's sticky). Cover the bowl with the dough with a cloth and set aside for 1 hour to rise.
- Put the dough on a pastry board sprinkled with flour. Knead for a moment to get rid of the air bubbles. Join in one part, then spread the dough with your hands on the board (about 1 cm thick).
- Use a glass or rim to cut 15-20 circles. Flatten them a bit in your hand, put a full teaspoon of marmalade on the center. Fold the cricles in half, stick the edges, form a ball and put it in the paper cup (with the bond facing the bottom).
- Place on a baking tray and let stand for about 1/2 hour to rise. Preheat oven to 180C (360F).
- Cover the top of the donuts with a beaten egg previously heated at room temperature and put in the oven. Bake for approx. 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool for about 15 minutes, then coat with frosting or confectioner's sugar.
If you find this Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.