Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent information. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, your options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti recipe. You can cook easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Use 3 chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well
- Provide 1-2 tsp salt
- You need 1-2 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1 lb cooked thin spaghetti
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) block of Velveeta cheese; cubed
- You need 1 cup milk
- You need 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- You need 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Take 1/2-1 cup reserved pasta water
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken.
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp.
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well.
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly.
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step.
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well.
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
If you find this Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.