Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Baked Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Baked Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
At this stage we are going to explain to you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can actually reduce risks of different cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. And also by eating apples you can actually lessen your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point alone should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy baked cod recipe. You can have crispy baked cod using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Baked Cod:
- Provide 1 packages Cod or white fish (12 oz)
- Use 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Provide 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- Provide 3/4 tsp Dill
- You need 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Use 3 Eggs
- Get 1/4 tbsp Brown mustard
- You need 1 cup Flour
Instructions to make Crispy Baked Cod:
- Heat oven to 425. Grease baking dish. Recipe called to foil baking dish, just make sure the bottom is greased.
- Mix the panko, salt, pepper, and dill in one bowl. Mix eggs and mustartd in a second bowl. Flour in a third bowl.
- Dip the fish in flour first, then egg mixture, the panko. Place onto baking dish. I added melted butter on top for a crispier finish.
- Bake for 40 - 45 mins. Viola!
If you find this Crispy Baked Cod recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.