Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. They discovered that one of the ingredients in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you can reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. Something you should understand is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. To cook baked ziti you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ziti:
- Use 1 lb dry ziti pasta
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Use 1 lb lean ground beef
- Provide 2 (26 oz) jars spaghetti sauce
- Get 6 oz provolone cheese, sliced
- Get 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- Take 6 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Baked Ziti:
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta and cook until all dente and drain
- In large skillet, brown onions and found beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter 13x9 baking dish
- Layer as follows: 1/2 cup ziti, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with Parmesan
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.