Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Baked Avocado with Egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Avocado with Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Avocado with Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
At this stage we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. As I am sure you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one point really should be enough reason for every person to start eating apples.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy a number of apples, their in the produce department. You will find that your overall health could significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked avocado with egg recipe. You can have baked avocado with egg using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Avocado with Egg:
- Prepare 1 Avocado, sliced in half, seed removed
- Provide 1 Shredded Cheese; as much as you want
- Take 1 Salt & Pepper to taste
- You need 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Use 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 Bacon; cooked and cut in small pieces
- Get 2 eggs
Steps to make Baked Avocado with Egg:
- You may have to carve out Avocado hole a little more so the egg will fit
- Crack eggs in avocado shells, you may want to use foil to hold avocado up coz it will tip over from the weight of the egg.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder
- Bake until egg is cooked to desiredness
- Top with cheese and bake til cheese is melted
- Top with bacon pieces and enjoy
If you find this Baked Avocado with Egg recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.