Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Wine Basted Cod Loin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Wine Basted Cod Loin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wine Basted Cod Loin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good advice. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Choose a drive through according to if it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Alternatively you can select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wine basted cod loin recipe. To cook wine basted cod loin you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Wine Basted Cod Loin:
- Prepare 2 pieces Cod Loin per person
- Take White Wine
- Use Black Pepper
- Prepare Minced Garlic
Instructions to make Wine Basted Cod Loin:
- Thaw out the Cod, if frozen. Add to a baking tray deep enough for the sides to be above the fish.
- Pour over the wine to just come up to 1/2 way up the fish. Let soak for 10-15 minutes then turn over the fish.
- Grind fresh Black Pepper over the Fish, along with the Sea Salt and minced Garlic. Using a double layer of foil, seal the dish and put in a medium- hot oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes or so, take out the tray, and without opening it if you can (and with care not to splash yourself), swirl the tray gently in a round motion to make sure the Fish gets basted again. Back in the Oven for another 20 minutes!
- Enjoy with Rice, potatoes, or as we did, Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms and Broccoli.
If you find this Wine Basted Cod Loin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.