Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Guacamole Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guacamole Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good guidance. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose the drive through according to whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, the selections include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Fundamental reason states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guacamole quiche recipe. To cook guacamole quiche you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Guacamole Quiche:
- Provide 1 Deep dish pie shell
- You need 4 Eggs
- Use 1 1/2 cup Milk, evaporated milk, light cream (5%), half-and-half (10%) or your lactose free alternative
- Get 1 Ripe avocado
- Provide 1/4 cup Salsa
- Take Seasoning
- You need 1 pinch Each: Salt and black pepper
- Provide 1 tbsp Lime juice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
Instructions to make Guacamole Quiche:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- If you're using a frozen pre-made pie shell: take it out of the freezer, set it on a baking sheet at room temperature to thaw for 10 mins.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk and whisk together.
- Cut the avocado in half length-wise, take out the pit and gently cut the flesh into a grid of cubes 1" wide or smaller. Be careful not to cut through the outside skin/shell. Push the shell inside out to open the grid, scrape the cubes into the pie shell.
- Sprinkle the seasoning evenly over the avocado
- Pour the egg mixture over the avocado, being careful not to over fill the pie shell.
- Tip: Any extra liquid can be put into a ramikin and cooked as a mini quiche!
- Bake for 35-40 mins, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5-10 mins, serve with salsa!
If you find this Guacamole Quiche recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.