Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Frittata Squares recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Frittata Squares recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Frittata Squares recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Milk, juice and water would be the best selections for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually a single serving of soda is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked frittata squares recipe. You can have baked frittata squares using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Frittata Squares:
- Provide Items mixed in eggs
- You need 6 eggs
- Provide 2 tablespoons cream
- Get 3 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- You need 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- You need 1/2 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Use 1/2 teaspoon All purpose seasoning
- Provide 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare Items for sauted veggies
- Prepare 3 onions sliced
- Prepare 2 large potatoes chopped
- Use 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Use 2 tablespoons oil
Steps to make Baked Frittata Squares:
- Preheat oven for 12-15 minutes @170°C. Adjust temperature according to your oven type.
- Clean and chop your veggies and keep ready
- Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and add onions, fry for few minutes.
- Add potatoes and saute them too.
- When potatoes look half way cooked add salt and pepper, mix and set aside. Switch off flame.
- In a bowl mix chopped coriander leaves, salt and other seasonings.
- Add eggs to it and beat well to combine with a fork.
- Add cheese and cream and beat well.
- Add onions and potatoes too and beat until well mixed.
- Pour in an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Spread the onions and potatoes evenly with the fork. Place in the oven and bake for around 40 minutes
- The centre should be firm when touched
- Best and healthy party starters or snack for small tea time hunger.
- Slice and serve hot to your eggetarian friends.
If you find this Baked Frittata Squares recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.